Capable of something more complex than, “Have you tried turning it on and off again?” If so, great. We’re looking for IT brainboxes who can deliver in-depth technical support to world-class clients – which means great knowledge as well as great service.
Ready for a challenge? Read on.
What you’ll be doing
We’ve got an award-winning technical team here at Parker Software, and it’s constantly expanding. Part of the reason behind this expansion is a list of customers that grows bigger every day. (Yay!) So, to meet their needs, we need talented Technical Support Technicians who can:
- Provide smart, sociable post-sales technical support to customers across a range of channels – whether it’s telephone, email, live chat, or even the occasional customer visit
- Collaborate with the sales team to give pre-sales assistance and help resolve any technical customer queries
- Deliver a quality customer experience by gathering relevant information, assessing and fulfilling their needs, and educating them on our solutions
- Balance a busy workload to handle multiple issues smoothly and efficiently
Sound simple? Well, it’s actually pretty juicy when you sink your teeth into it… no boredom in this role, we promise.
What you’ll need
Our software solutions are cutting edge, so your know-how will have to be just as sharp. We’re looking for a techie who:
- Has relevant technical support experience, ideally with a degree in an IT related subject
- Is an excellent communicator with a friendly, customer-centric attitude
- Has strong problem-solving skills coupled with good overall initiative
- Is an all-round great person to have on the team, with enthusiasm, ambition and a fun approach to work
If you’re reading that thinking, “Yup, sounds like me” then wonderful, drop us a line.
What you’ll get in return
In the words of our employees, we’re a “gem of a workplace”. We’re a thriving software house, and we’ve built a great team of clever, friendly people who you’ll love working with.
If your application is successful, you’ll be given every possible support to fulfil your ambitions. You’ll get training, technical and management support, as well as the rich benefits of our various employee reward schemes. Other reasons to step up and step in include:
- Long term job security with a cash rich, debt free, successful tech company
- Exciting travel opportunities, with offices in Manchester, Florida and Staffordshire
- The opportunity to grow alongside a dynamic business with 45% growth year on year, constant reinvestment in products and people and ongoing expansion
Think you’re up to the challenge? Submit your CV and let’s get the conversation started.Apply Now