If you’re a craftsman when it comes to code, if you can write elegant solutions and if you’re an all-round top tech nerd – you might just auto-complete us.
We’re a leading software house, which means we need leading developers. We’re on the lookout for clever programmers who can get their heads wrapped around our award-winning software suite. (If you love code and all things geeky, you’ll fit right into the tech team!)
So, want to work for a company whose bread and butter is cutting-edge software? We might just be the droid you’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing
Aside from drinking lots of free coffee to get you fuelled up, as a developer at Parker Software you will:
- Help continually improve our suite of software solutions, translating business requirements into performant code
- Write and follow complex technical briefs to meet the needs of the end user
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle, playing a key role in ongoing product updates
- Work seamlessly with colleagues to ensure that time and quality expectations are met
We’d also imagine that you’ll get involved in lots of team meme wars, but that one isn’t exactly essential.
What you’ll need
We need developers for a multitude of programming languages: from VB/ VB6, .NET. C#, SQL, through to iOS. If you’re fluent in one or more of those languages, we’d like to hear from you. After that core skill, you’ll need:
- A logical approach to tasks coupled with a good eye for code layout
- To be comfortable communicating technical ideas to non-techies in a way that’s user friendly
- A great team player attitude, with pride in your work and in the company
Fit the bill? We’ll reward those who do…
What you’ll get in return
In the words of our employees, we’re a “gem of a workplace”. We’re a thriving software house, and we’ve built a great team of clever, friendly people who you’ll love working with.
If your application is successful, you’ll be given every possible support to fulfil your ambitions. You’ll get training, technical and management support, as well as the rich benefits of our various employee reward schemes. Other reasons to step up and step in include:
- Long term job security with a cash rich, debt free, successful tech company
- Exciting travel opportunities, with offices in Manchester, Florida and Staffordshire
- The opportunity to grow alongside a dynamic business with 45% growth year on year, constant reinvestment in products and people and ongoing expansion
Think you’re up to the challenge? Submit your CV and let’s get the conversation started.Apply Now