We’re a growing software house, which means we need growing developers. We’re on the lookout for a junior developer who can get their head wrapped around our award-winning software suite. (If you love code and all things geeky, you’ll fit right into the tech team!)
So, want to work for a company whose bread and butter is cutting-edge software? We might just be the droid you’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing
This is a great opportunity for a graduate or budding developer to cut their teeth in the software programming world. With support from our development team, you’ll be involved in a range of tasks including:
- Help improve our core software products with ongoing maintenance and fresh development work
- Work in sprints, in accordance with an agile framework
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that time and quality expectations are met
This is a role that you can grow into and make your own. You’ll be a core part of the team, and there will be opportunities to further your skillset as well as your career.
What you’ll need
Perhaps you’re a tech graduate just starting out. Perhaps you’ve already started working in the development field and want to try something new. What really matters to us isn’t your experience, but your attitude and aptitude. You’ll need:
- Ideally, a strong educational background in a tech-related field
- A logical approach to tasks coupled with a good eye for code layout
- To be comfortable communicating technical ideas to non-techies in a way that’s user friendly
- A great team player attitude, with pride in your work and in the company
Fit the bill? We’ll reward those who do…
What you’ll get in return
In the words of our employees, we’re a “gem of a workplace”. We’re a thriving software house, and we’ve built a great team of clever, friendly people who you’ll love working with.
If your application is successful, you’ll be given every possible support to fulfil your ambitions. You’ll get training, technical and management support, as well as the rich benefits of our various employee reward schemes. Other reasons to step up and step in include:
- Long term job security with a cash rich, debt free, successful tech company
- Exciting travel opportunities, with offices in Manchester, Florida and Staffordshire
- The opportunity to grow alongside a dynamic business with 45% growth year on year, constant reinvestment in products and people and ongoing expansion
Think you’re up to the challenge? Submit your CV and let’s get the conversation started.Apply Now