Could you sell a cape to Superman? Well, that’s all well and good, but at Parker Software we’d prefer you to use those skills to sell exceptional products where they’d truly add value.
We’re growing at an accelerated rate, and we need top sales professionals to help us maximise that momentum.
We won’t ply you with the usual clichés about “results-orientated trailblazers” or “goal-driven get-setters”: you won’t need to rely on any clichés when you’re selling our software.
If you’re a genuinely great salesperson, looking for a genuinely great opportunity with a genuinely great product to sell (not to mention world-class clients), voilà. You’ve just found what you’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development Manager at Parker Software, you’ll play a key part in driving company growth. So, this isn’t a role for the meek or the mild. We want energetic applicants who can:
- Develop new business opportunities, prospecting and winning high profile business accounts
- Confidently communicate both the technical and financial benefits of our suite of software solutions
- Source leads and oversee the complete sales cycle – from identifying an opportunity to closing, then managing accounts for maximum penetration
- Operate at decision maker level, taking ownership for their own sales pipeline and performance against targets
Simply put, we’re searching for a top notch sales professional who can sell the he** out of our products. If you can deliver, keep reading.
What you’ll need
Now that you know about the role, here’s what you’ll need to succeed within it:
- Substantial presence and credibility as a salesperson
- Bucket-loads of ambition, drive and tenacity
- Compelling communication skills coupled with the gravitas to handle an imperative role
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of a range of technical solutions
If you tick all those boxes, we want to chat.
What you’ll get in return
In the words of our employees, we’re a “gem of a workplace”. We’re a thriving software house, and we’ve built a great team of clever, friendly people who you’ll love working with.
If your application is successful, you’ll be given every possible support to fulfil your ambitions. You’ll get training, technical and management support, as well as the rich benefits of our various employee reward schemes. Other reasons to step up and step in include:
- Long term job security with a cash rich, debt free, successful tech company
- Exciting travel opportunities, with offices in Manchester, Florida and Staffordshire
- The opportunity to grow alongside a dynamic business with 45% growth year on year, constant reinvestment in products and people and ongoing expansion
Think you’re up to the challenge? Submit your CV and let’s get the conversation started.Apply Now