Forget the usual clichés about “results-orientated trailblazers” or “goal-driven get-setters”: you won’t need to rely on any clichés when you’re selling our software.
As an Inbound Business Development Manager at Parker Software, you’re getting a genuinely great opportunity to work with genuinely great products. (Not to mention world-class clients.)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic sales professional to join the team and nurture leads into customers. If you’re keen to succeed in the elite environment of software sales, apply today.
What you’ll be doing
This role will play an important part in driving company growth. So, it’s not for passive candidates. We want applicants who can:
- Develop new business opportunities by progressing inbound leads, delivering top-notch service in the process
- Confidently explain our products and articulate the value proposition of our technology
- Qualify prospects through in-depth “discovery calls”, taking a consultative approach to potential customers
- Strategically segment and prioritise leads within our CRM for later outreach/re-engagement
- Manage your own lead pipeline to hit your KPI quotas
What you’ll need
Now that you know about the role, here’s what you’ll need to succeed within it:
- Bucket-loads of ambition, drive and real zeal to succeed
- Great communication skills, comfortable translating technical solutions into engaging conversations
- The technical proficiency to develop in-depth knowledge of a range of software solutions
- Coachability, open to feedback and looking to continually improve your skills
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in software sales
If you tick all those boxes, we want to chat.
What you’ll get in return
In the words of our employees, we’re a “gem of a workplace”. We’re a thriving software house, and we’ve built a great team of clever, friendly people who you’ll love working with.
If your application is successful, you’ll be given every possible support to fulfil your ambitions. You’ll get training, technical and management support, as well as the rich benefits of our various employee reward schemes. Other reasons to step up and step in include:
- Long term job security with a cash rich, debt free, successful tech company
- Exciting travel opportunities, with offices in Florida and Staffordshire
- The opportunity to grow alongside a dynamic business with 45% growth year on year, constant reinvestment in products and people and ongoing expansion
Think you’re up to the challenge? Submit your CV and let’s get the conversation started.Apply Now