Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > ThinkAutomation Version 4
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CRM 2016 Update 1 / Metadata contains a reference
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRM 2016 Update 1 / Metadata contains a reference

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRM 2016 Update 1 / Metadata contains a reference
    Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 1:32am
Hello

We have currently an open support case F3865560EC with you.
Unfortunately, the response times are TERRIBLE, so I'm trying my luck here.

We have updated our CRM System from 2015 to 2016 Update 1.0

Since then, ThinkAutomation cannot post data to CRM anymore, we get the following error:

Leads Mailbox,EWS,Main,Local,24.08.2016 09:53:44,True,"Error was: System.InvalidOperationException: Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved: 'https://crm.quadrotech-it.com/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc?wsdl=wsdl0'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 1321). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The maximum nametable character count quota (16384) has been exceeded while reading XML data. The nametable is a data structure used to store strings encountered during XML processing - long XML documents wi"

From this thread, it seems that updating the CRM SDK helps:

https://community.adxstudio.com/forums/adxstudio-portals/e4cae796-73f6-e511-9403-000d3a10cb94

We have tried this, but TA won�t load the DLL, as it expects the 7.0.0.0 version

Leads Mailbox,EWS,Main,Local,24.08.2016 10:21:02,True,"Error was: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

We have tried to create a TAMSGServer.exe.config redirecting the old to the new assembly, but it doesn�t work�

Any suggestions on what we can do?

Thanks
Michel

Daniel Horton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Horton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 3:37am
Hi Michel,

My apologise for the lack of delay here. I have asked one of our team to review your ticket and this forum post further, as it would appear that the colleague who took ownership of the ticket has not responded directly to you for sometime, which is not the typical behaviour of the team.

To look into this further, we will need to know more information as to what within your Lead entity is being updated. If you are able to list the fields that are being updated and whether any custom fields are being handled here, that would be great.

Once we have this information we can review it within our Sandbox environment that is running the 2016 Update 1.0 release.

If you have any further questions then please be sure to let us know.
Best Regards,

Daniel James Horton
Technical Manager
Parker Software
MichelZ View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 3:52am
Hi

I don't think it's a particular field.
It actually happens on all CRM actions (Crm Get, Crm Update), it even happens while testing the connection to CRM (i.e. setting up a CRM action, and configuring the CRM connection, and hitting the "Test" button)

Regards
Michel
Daniel Horton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Horton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 4:00am
Hi Michel,

Okay great. I will relay this over to Nick who has picked up your ticket and we will look into it further for you.

Again, I apologise for any delay in response to this. 
Best Regards,

Daniel James Horton
Technical Manager
Parker Software
cotedb View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotedb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:17am
Is there any resolution to this problem?  If so please post.
I ran into it today and now production is down.  Likely due to updating the CRM server from 2016 to Dynamics 365.
Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic